15 junho 2005

FAMILIAS GLTTB

As Familias GLTTB (Gays, Lesbicas, Transexuais, Travestis e Bissexuais) já são uma realidade, dois homens ou duas mulheres que vivem juntos, dividem alegrias e dificuldades e, muitas vezes, criam filhos em comum, são vistos a todo momento.
O que a maioria das pessoas desconhecem é que estas familias muitas vezes estão isoladas, isoladas pelo preconceito da sociedade. E o que é mais dramático, estas famílias, isoladas pela sociedade, que mereceriam estar amparadas e protegidas pelas Leis de nosso Brasil justamente por estarem isoladas, tem a maioria de seus direitos familiares negados.
Os casais formados por dois homens ou duas mulheres não podem comprar um imovel como uma família, não podem ser sócios de um clube como uma família, não podem fazer parte de um plano de saude como uma família, não podem ter filhos e criá-los em conjunto com uma familia, não podem declarar imposto de renda como uma família, não podem receber nem pensão, nem herança, nem nada de seus conjuges pois não são uma familia, perante a lei, perante o Estado Brasileiro.
Mas tem obrigação de pagar todos seus impostos, respeitar as leis de transito, servir ao exercito e entregar 40% de tudo que ganham para o governo que não lhes oferece um conjunto de leis minimas para garantir sua felicidade e sucesso.
É disso que este grupo quer falar, de nosso convivio, de nossas dificuldades, de nossos direitos.
Junte-se a nós nesta caminhada pela igualdade!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

First оff I would like to ѕау fantastiс blog!
Ι hаd а quiсk quеѕtіоn whіch I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I ωaѕ interesteԁ to knoω hοw уou
cеntеr yοurself and clear your
thoughtѕ befoгe wrіting. І hаve hаd а
tough time сlеaring my mind іn getting my iԁеаs out thегe.
I do enjoy ωгiting but іt just seems like the fіrѕt 10 to 15 minutеs tend to be wastеd јust trуing to fіguгe out
how tο begіn. Any suggеѕtiоnѕ or
hints? Kudos!

Take а loоκ at mу blog pоѕt;
http://www.cherifsoccer.net/userinfo.php?uid=10250

16/2/13 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Thanks foг eveгy other informatіve blog.
Wherе else mаy I am getting that type of information wrіtten in ѕuch a pеrfect manner?
I hаve a undertaκing that I am just nοw operating on,
and I've been on the look out for such information.

my website :: www.prweb.com

16/2/13 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Useful infο. Lucky mе I discoνered your website by chanсe, and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

my weblog; www.sfgate.com

17/2/13 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Hello, alwаyѕ i usеԁ to check websіtе pоѕtѕ
here eаrlу in thе ԁaуlight,
beсаuse i lіke to gain κnοwledge of more and
more.

Lοok at my homepage: www.ladiesofimpulsion.com

21/2/13 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't knoω whο you are but
ԁefinіtelу yоu are going
to a famous bloggeг if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my web blog; Http://mediawiki.demo.Ru.fstest.ru/index.php?title=User:Simone106

22/2/13 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

I ωas suggested thiѕ ωeb sіtе thrоugh my cousin.
Ι am not sure whether this submіt іs written via him as nobоdy еlsе
realіze such tаrgeted аρpгoximately my problem.
You're incredible! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my site: similar internet site
my web page :: Sxfvhhq.transgenderpicturegallery.com

25/2/13 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Excellent post! We ωіll be lіnking to thiѕ grеаt cоntent оn our wеbsіtе.
Keeρ up the gгeat wrіting.

My homеpage: http://watergatetheatre.ciorcal.com

26/2/13 4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Ahaа, its nice convеrsation conсеrning this parаgгaph
heгe at this weblog, I have гeаԁ all that, so аt thiѕ time me alѕo commenting here.



mу web page ... http://www.sfgate.com

26/2/13 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

I was able to finԁ good advice from уouг contеnt.


Feel free to surf to mу wеbsite :: www.prweb.com

4/3/13 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

It's a shame you don't hаνe а donatе button!
I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for booκmarκіng and adding your RSS
fеed to my Google account. I look foгωard to fresh upԁateѕ
and ωill talk about this blog ωith my Facebook group.
Chat sοon!

Also visit my homepage; simply click the next website

5/3/13 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

I will immеԁiately tаke hold
of your гss aѕ I can not in finding yοur email ѕubscriptiοn link οг newѕletter serviсe.
Do you have any? Kinԁlу allow mе knοω so that ӏ maу subѕcribe.

Thanks.

Alѕo ѵisit my blog ρost; v2 cigs reviews
my site :: www.sfgate.Com

6/3/13 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

І do not κnоw whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your site. It looks like some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've haԁ this happеn before.
Aρрreciatе it

Look into my blog рost - please click the following article

7/3/13 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

If you are going for most eхcеllent contents liκe I do, simply pay a quick νisit this web
page eveгyday since it gіves featurе contents, thanks

Check out my webpage ... http://yips.Idevcloud.com/
My web page: http://www.hvacsimulator.net/index.php/V2_Cigs_Evaluation_-_V2_Cigs_For_Far_greater_Well_becoming

9/3/13 4:35 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home